1. I fall asleep watching and laughing to Ellen.
2. I wake up slowly and get ready while catching up on trashy TV.
3. I drink beverages out of mugs or wine glasses exclusively.
4. I try to hang pictures and build a table and then I call a handy man.
5. I make a list of things to do and places to see in this beautiful city.
6. I smile because my apartment is full of turquoise (not his favourite).
7. I find a designated home for a rolled out yoga mat.
8. I finally have a rolling rack displayed in the open, full of clothes and messy for me.
9. I look out my window (day & night) to the beautiful waterfront of False Creek.
10. I get excited for reunions far off. Eager to show Mike and my parents around.
i am loving vancouver, seriously. but, living out of a suit case and waiting for my belongings to arrive and home to feel like home, the holiday season is slipping by.
no christmas tree, no ornaments, no presents to wrap as they’ll be squished into a suitcase in just a little while, ready to head back to loved ones.
but in 11 days i’ll be heading home for the holidays, and ready to decorate the christmas tree, wrap presents and bake like crazy. i cannot wait for cozy socks, a fire place and hot chocolate with the boy.
here are some of the holidays ideas via pinterest that i’m absolutely loving this year!